Click on the employee's tab to view a list of all eligible, ineligible, and separated employees.
Each employee listed will have a checkmark in the 'Participating' column if they are currently participating in the plan. Other columns that will display are:
- Balance Column: This will show an employees balance if any.
- Investments Column: This will show the employee's current investment selection.
Filter Through Employees
To filter through your employees select one of the tabs to the right: 'Eligible', 'Ineligible', or 'Separated'. After selecting one of the tabs this should highlight in blue and filter the employee's list based on your selection. To remove your filters simply select the tab again, doing this will turn the tab from blue to white.
You may also search for employees by name using the search field.
Clicking on an employee's name will bring you to a separate page where you can find the following tabs:
You will be able to see the employee's Age, Eligibility, and Registration status.
You will also be able to view the employee's balance which is :
- Employee Contribution Balance total: Pre-tax or Roth
- Rollover Balance
- Employer Contribution Balance total: Unvested and Vested
- Current Loan Balances - if any
To the right of your screen, you will see additional information, such as:
- Deferral Election amounts
- Total contributions for the year
- Their selected investment information
- If they have selected a beneficiary
- Email and contact information
The transactions tab will show the employee's Pending and Completed transactions. This view can be set to reflect 30 days, 90 days, and Year to Date transactions. The view can also be filtered by:
- All Transactions
View the employee's current positions, which will show:
- Asset Class
- Expense Ratio
View the account performance showcased by a structured timeline.
View and download the individual's available statements, these will be listed by Quarter.
We hope you found this article to be helpful. If you need additional assistance, please contact us a email@example.com