Employees Page Video Walkthrough
The Employees page hosts a list of all of the employees in your plan, their eligibility status, entrance date into the plan, and demographic information on each individual employee.
This tab lists all of the employees in your plan.
Here, you can view employee status, entrance date, employee's year-to-date contributions, employer year-to-date contributions, Roth deferral, and registered date.
On the employee's page, you will have the option to add employees, edit employees and download your employee's report. Check out our resources to learn more about how to add employees
You will also notice there is a circle next to the employee's year-to-date contribution amount. Hoovering over the circle will allow you to see what percentage the employee has contributed based on the permitted year-to-date amount.
The circle will also fill in with green color the more the employee contributes, once the cycle is fully filled this will turn red indicating the employee has over-contributed.
Note: The registered date in this view shows the date an employee registered to access the saver portal.
You can filter the view of employees by typing their names into the search bar or using the search features. You can also use the status drop-down to filter through eligibility types including eligible, pending, awaiting date entry, ineligible, terminated, and terminated with balance.
Detailed Employee View
Click on the employee’s name for additional information, including:
- Registration Date - Verify when an employee registered for the participant portal by looking at the status noted directly below their name.
- Employment - View an employee's Hire Date, Termination Date, or Rehire Date accordingly.
- Eligibility - This section will show if the employee is eligible and the date the employee entered the plan.
- ID & Contact Info - View the employee's SSN, date of birth, email, phone number, and home address.
- Account Sources - View the account total and all the different ways funds have entered the account, including rollovers, employee contributions, and employer contributions, as well as Roth and Pre-Tax contributions if any.
There are tabs on the bottom of this screen that will allow you to review the employee's balance, transactions, holdings, performance, statements, and loans.
View the employee's balance breakdown by contribution balance, rollover balance, employer contribution balance, and any outstanding loan balance.
View the employee's completed transactions such as employee and employer contributions, these can be filtered by date and contribution type.
Here you can view what funds the employee is currently invested in. See the fund name, the percentage, and the position the fund holds based on performance.
View the employee's account investment performance timeline and percentages. These values factor in the contributions and withdrawals the employee has made.
View the employee's quarterly participant statements, these can be filtered by year.
View the employee's available loan amount, any outstanding balance, and if the employee is allowed to take a loan.
If you have any questions please contact us email@example.com