Administering a retirement plan requires carefully coordinating data and files from different sources, especially your payroll files. We use the data in your payroll files to determine eligibility and other benefits for your employees. To provide the best experience possible, payroll files must be set up properly in your payroll system and our platform well in advance of your first pay date. Some payroll providers have allowed us to create full or partial integrations with their systems, but there may be important limitations and other formatting requirements for certain payroll integrations. This area provides payroll file submission requirements by payroll provider. It explains our manual file submission process for plans that do not have a payroll integration or plan features that a payroll integration cannot support. If this is your first visit to this help center section, we suggest starting with our "Introduction to Payroll Files and Integrations" article below.
- New Vestwell Contributions Process - How To's & FAQ's
- FAQs About Payroll File Submissions
- Legacy Vestwell Contributions Process
- Payroll Integrations
- Payroll Integrations - Payroll File Submission Requirements Sorted by Payroll Provider
- Special Instructions For Plans Supported By Justworks And Chick-fil-A Payroll Systems