We realize that you may have many plans, and at Vestwell, we hope you will find navigating our advisor portal easy. This article is a guide to assist you in finding information on your plans.
- Log in to your portal at https://signin.vestwell.com/
- If you have not registered, please look for an email from us inviting you to register
- If you have not received the invitation, please reach out to your Vestwell representative.
- Be sure to follow the password requirements when creating your password
After logging in, you will land on your Home page or Dashboard, which will look something like this:
On the left side of your 'Plans' page you will see the following options:
- Plans (home page): This is the tab to the Vestwell home page
- Onboarding: Onboard new plans
- My Firm: Find your company information
- Reports: Run reports for all plans or individual plans
- The (?) offers a link to our help center and our contact information email@example.com
- Log out symbol
On the right side of your 'Plans' page, you will find your plans total summary shows:
- Market Value of Plans
- Number of Plans
- Participants with Balances
- Number of Eligible Participants
- Participation Rate
In the center of the "Plans" page, all of your plans will have an individual tile or card, and you may click on each plan to see more detailed information for each. Please see our article Navigating Plan Information for more detailed information on the functionality of the "Plans" tab.
Select the 'Onboarding' tab, and here you will see:
- A list of your plans
- The stage they are in, such as 'live' or 'onboarding"
- The last updated date on the plan
- The Action column will show the onboarding stage the plan is in and what steps need to be taken.
If you are onboarding a new plan that is not shown on your onboarding screen, click on "Onboard New Plan" and follow the step-by-step instructions on the next screen. Please see our article Onboarding - What You Need to Know to learn more about onboarding.
My Firm Tab
For security purposes, you will not be able to edit the information under this tab, if you need to make changes to the information on this page please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Vestwell strongly encourages you to set up a 2-Factor Authentication by clicking on "Security Settings." Please see our article on How to Set Up 2-Factor Authentication
Please note that plan employers and employees are also encouraged to set up 2-Factor Authentication on their accounts. Participant instructions may be found here.
From the reports tab, you can run reports for all plans or individual plans.
Reports that can be viewed for all plans are:
- Plan Metrics
- Employee Report
- Investment Program Overview
Individual plans will be listed by company name and plan status. You will be able to run the following reports:
- Plan Details
- Investment Model Overview
- Investment Model Details
- Assets By Fund
- Employee Details
- Employee Investment Performance
- Employee-Specific Reports - allow you to view the employee list and download excel reports for individual employees within each plan.
We hope you found this article to be helpful, if you need further assistance, please reach out to email@example.com