We are thrilled that you have chosen to work with Vestwell. We know that you have many record-keepers to select from, and it is a privilege to partner with you. Our goal is to support you with educational materials for your clients and meetings; we are continually building our library, so check in often to see what is new.
Below please find links to printable employee-facing materials. Remember to check with your broker-dealer and compliance teams for approval to use these materials.
Enrollment Overview - High-level 2-page employee education piece covering the basics of:
- What is a 401(k)?
- How Do I Select Investments?
- How Much Should I Contribute?
- How to contact Vestwell for Assistance
- Spanish version click here
Why Save for Retirement - High-level 1-page employee education piece covering the basics of:
- Some facts on how Americans aren't saving enough
- Why saving for retirement makes sense
- How even $50 a week could add up over 20, 30, or 40 years
Ins and Outs of a Rollover - 2-page employee education piece covering:
- What is a Rollover
- How Vestwell can help
- Why they may want to consider a rollover into their Vestwell account
- What are their other options
What To Do If An Employee Has Recently Left Their Job - High Level 1-page employee education piece covering:
- Their Options For Their Retirement Plan
- How To Submit A Rollover/Withdrawal Request