Adding a new bank account or updating your existing bank information can be done by logging into your Vestwell employer portal, and selecting the 'Company Tab' then the 'Bank Accounts' tab.
Add A New Bank Account
From the 'Bank Accounts' screen select the "Add Bank Account" button to add a new bank account. From here a pop-up box will display and you will have the option to link bank accounts by 'Direct Bank Connection' using Plaid or you can select 'Enter Bank Information'.
- Direct Bank Connection: This option allows you to use Plaid to select your bank and log in with your username and password in order to authenticate the connection.
There are a few banks that you can choose from or you can use the 'Search' menu to find your bank if it's not listed.
- Enter Bank Information: This option allows you to enter your bank information manually by filling in the following fields:
- Bank Name - Type the full name of your bank
- Routing Number - The first set of numbers on the lower-left corner of a check is the routing number. Keep in mind the routing numbers are 9-digit codes and the character symbol surrounding the numbers is not part of the routing number on a check. Contact your bank for further assistance.
- Account Number - Your company's unique account number with the bank.
- Re-Enter Account Number - Re-enter your Account Number a second time to be sure the number matches. To avoid typos, do not copy and paste this value from the Account Number field.
Once all fields have been filled in, select the 'Add Account' button.
Update Current Bank Account Information
Once you are in the 'Bank Account' window, your current bank accounts will display. Select the "Edit" option from the account you wish to update, from here you can modify:
- Bank Name
- Routing Number
- Account number
Select "Confirm" once you have populated the updated information.
Deleting Bank Accounts
To delete an account please email Client Services. Deleting a bank account may affect at least one of your paygroups.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.