What Is The Plan Executive Summary Report?
The Plan Executive Summary report is a comprehensive report for a particular plan that provides an overview of the most important activity for the plan over a quarter.
What Information Is Included In The Plan Executive Summary Report?
The Plan Executive Summary report includes:
- Plan Summary: Here you will find the general plan summary by fund type.
- Market Value Of Accounts By Source: This section will show the market value of accounts by source.
- Forfeiture Account Analysis: See the allocations of forfeiture contributions. To learn more about forfeiture accounts please click here.
- Participant Overview: This section will show a general overview of the participant's plan contributions.
- Investment Election Summary: In this section, you will also find the investment election summary breaking down the percentage of invested participant contributions in your investment lineup.
- Investment Value By Participant Age: Summarizes the different types of allocations amounts by participants in the plan and covers the portfolio and different strategies.
- Investment Count By Participant Age: Shows how many assets are in each fund broken down by age categories showcased per the number of employees.