2-step verification helps protect your account. While Vestwell takes various measures to secure your account and your clients' accounts, however, you can add another layer of protection with our 2-Step verification. Once enabled, 2-Step verification authenticates your identity by sending a code to your cell phone or email address. In addition, multi-factor authentication can help prevent your Vestwell account password from being compromised.
Enabling 2-Step verification is easy. To turn this feature on, follow these simple steps:
You will need your computer and your cell phone handy to set up the phone 2-step verification
- Log onto your account on our advisor portal: https://signin.vestwell.com/
- From the home page, click on the 'My Firm' tab to the left of your screen
- Click on 'Security Settings' then click on 'Set Up 2-Step Verification'
- Enter your account password and hit 'Continue'
- Enter your phone number and hit 'Verify My Phone' this will send you a 6-digit code
- Enter the 6-digit code and click on 'Confirm'
That's it! If your email address or cell phone number changes, be sure to update your user profile so that our 2-step verification can help protect your account.
We encourage you to mention setting up 2-Step verification with your clients.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com