We’re glad you asked!
You can select your preferred method to receive security codes:
Set up your phone number to receive text messages with authentication codes.
How To Enable 2-Step Verification?
Enabling 2-Step verification is easy. To turn this feature on, follow these simple steps:
You will need your computer and your cell phone handy to set up the phone 2-step verification.
- Log onto your Vestwell savers portal: https://signin.vestwell.com/
- From the home page, click on your 'Profile' tab to the left of your screen
- Under 'Set Up 2-Step Verification' select 'Enable'
- Enter your account password and hit 'Continue'
- Then select your preferred authentication method
Setting up Authentication App
- Install one of the authentication apps Google Authenticator or Google Authenticator on your mobile device
- On the preferred method window select 'Authentication App'
- Open your authentication app and select the plus button (+) and select scan QR code
- Then scan the QR code on your screen and hit 'Continue'
- Note: Your authenticator app will register the Vestwell account
- Enter the 6-digit code that shows in your app and select 'Enable'
Setting up Text Message
- On the preferred method window select 'Text Message'
- Enter your mobile phone number and hit 'Continue'
- Enter the 6-digit code sent to you by text message and hit 'Enable'
- Note: If you do not receive the 6-digit code you can select 'Resend code'
That's it! If your cell phone number changes, be sure to update your user profile so that our 2-step verification can help protect your account.