To request a rollover out of your Vestwell account, please log in to your Vestwell portal at: https://signin.vestwell.com/
Form your Vestwell portal select 'Withdrawals & Rollovers' then select 'Withdraw from Balance'
- From here select the reason for this Withdrawal. You can select financial hardship or a a child's birth or adoption
- Select Distribution Method if this will be the full amount as cash or partial amount as cash
- Select Delivery of Cash where you can add accounts, select a paper check or direct deposit to my bank account
- Agree to the terms and conditions and select 'Submit Withdrawal Request'
Note: Your Vested account balance may change due to market fluctuations before your request is processed. The amount you receive will also be reduced by the processing fee.
if you wish to deposit the money you receive into another qualified account, you will have 60 days after you receive payment to make the deposit.
Once you have submitted the form, we will process your request and send the funds either to you or your specified rollover account.
What is the timeline for processing your request?
It can take up to 14 business days until your funds reach their specified destination from when you submit your request. Once we receive your request:
- We will review your request to confirm that it is valid and complies with all Plan rules. This can take up to 5 business days.
- We will sell your investments to generate the requested amount of cash. This takes 2-3 days from the day the trades initiate.
- Our custodian will then send the funds to the destination requested on the form…
- Wire transfers can take up to 1-2 business days to transfer from the day they are released from your account.
- ACH (direct deposit) transfers can take up to 3 business days to transfer from the day they are released from your account.
- Checks (USPS regular mail) can take up to 7-10 business days to reach the destination from the day they are released from your account.
What are the associated fees and potential tax implications?
There is a $100 fee for all trades and transactions that need to be performed in order to liquidate the funds from your account, as outlined in our annual fee disclosure notice.