We will need a few documents from your current provider, to ensure a smooth transition. After the below documents are received, we will provide an updated Plan Adoption Agreement for finalization.
- Current plan documents - Including your Basic Plan Document, Adoption Agreement, Summary Plan Description, and Loan Policy (if applicable)
- Census from current retirement plan provider, including terminated participants - Should include social security numbers, first and last name, dates of birth, dates of hire, dates of termination, dates of rehire, and compensation
- Information on participants with open loan balances (should be on census)
- Prior year Form 5500 - Should be signed copy submitted to the IRS. For all plans other than one-participant plans, a copy can be found at the link below. https://www.efast.dol.gov/portal/app/disseminatePublic?execution=e2s1
- Prior year compliance test results - Including but not limited to ADP/ACP Testing Results, Top Heavy Test, HCE/NHCE Determination, 410(b) Coverage Testing
If your organization is undergoing a transaction such as a merger or acquisition, we will need additional information at the request of our compliance team.