Information regarding who to contact around issues such as rollovers and employer matching, contribution limits, and your Vestwell portal.
If you have questions about any of the below topics, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or visit the provided links for relevant information.
- You may watch our video on "How to Register For Your Vestwell Account"
- You may register your account on our website at https://connect.vestwell.com/register
- You may sign in at https://signin.vestwell.com/
- My portal
- You may watch our video "Participant Portal Walkthrough"
- You may watch our video "How to Initiate a Rollover Into Your Vestwell Account"
- Read more about our security in our article "Policies and Forms"
For and questions about the below topics you may contact your employer and/or visit the provided links for relevant information.
- General plan information & features
- To find more specific plan information see our article "How Do I Receive Plan Documents and Notices" which will instruct you on how to find the information.
- Eligibility requirements
- Eligibility information will also be found in your company's plan documents
- Employer matching
- It is best to contact your employer for specific company matching information.
- You may also read our article "What is an Employer Match"
- Vesting period
- Your company's specific vesting information may be found in your company's plan documents.
- You may also read our article "What Does Vesting Mean"
If you have any questions about any of the below topics, you may want to contact your advisor
and/or visit the provided links for relevant information*.
- Contribution limits
- The IRS sets retirement plan contribution limits annually
- Your company's plan documents will state any other specific limits in the plan documents
- Distributions/early withdrawals
- You may also read our article "How to Request a 401(k) Withdrawal"
- How to invest
- Vestwell and Vestwell employees cannot provide you with investment guidance; please reach out to your plan's advisor.
- You will find your plan's investment choices by logging into your account and clicking on the "Plan" tab and then the "Investment Comparison Chart" tab
- Some of our educational articles may be helpful such as "What Are the Different Investment Options for a Retirement Account"
* If you do not have an advisor, you may reach Vestwell directly at email@example.com for general information regarding investment options or questions on how to change your investments.
We hope you have found this information helpful, however, if you have any questions we will be happy to assist you.