After creating your program, you can submit eligible participants who can take advantage of your offering. Depending on your account arrangement, you may be able to automatically submit a list of eligible participants, or you will need to manually enter eligible participants into the portal.
1. Single Entry
Entering eligible participants one at a time is recommended for organizations with fewer than 20 eligible participants. Enter the name, email address and a unique external identification (e.g., Employee ID or email address) for each participant.
For Student Loan PaydDown and College SaveUp: You must select the program name for which you are adding participants from the drop-down menu options. Additionally, you can:
- Click “Show Optional Fields” to enter a participant’s date of birth and home address.
- If you are adding a participant to a tenure program, you must also fill out the tenure date so that the program can account for a participant's tenure, or years of service.
- If you are adding a participant to a custom contribution program, you must use the spreadsheet upload method.
2. Spreadsheet Upload
You can download our excel template by clicking the "Upload Participants" option. This allows you to enter each of your eligible participants in a single spreadsheet. Additional instructions and a sample file can be found on the second and third tabs of the template.
When completing the template, make sure:
- Unique external identification (email, first name, last name and External ID) is provided.
- The completed file is saved on your computer.
- The saved file is uploaded into the portal.
- Review your data prior to submitting in the portal.
- Select "Save Participants" to complete the upload.
For Student Loan PayDown and College SaveUp: When completing the template make sure:
- Macros are enabled.
- The “Assign Same Program to All Participants” button is only
used when all participants belong to the same program.
- If you are adding a participant to a tenure program, tenure dates
must be completed.
- If you are adding a participant to a custom contribution amount
program, the custom contribution amount field must be
3. Global Participant List (for Student Loan PayDown and College SaveUp)
You can add participants to more than one program using a previously loaded eligibility file.
- Under the “Programs” tab, click “view” next to the Program you want to add an existing participant to.
- Click on “Selected Existing” in the bottom of the “Program Details Page” tab.
- This brings you to your Global Participants list. Select “Edit Participant” next to the participant you want to add to the program.
- Add the name of the new program in the “Participant Programs” section.